Executive Board@ Classified Senate
President of the Classified Senate
- Classified Senate Position: President 2015- present; Treasurer 2013-2015
- Contact Info: email@example.com or x25386 (Office of the VP, Student Services)
- FC years of service: 11 years
- Goals for Classified Senate: My primary goal for Classified Senate is that the voices of Classified Professionals continue to be heard more effectively on campus and in the shared governance process. Although our active participation in the accreditation process is evidence that our voices are being heard, there’s still a lot more work to be done.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
– Vivian Greene
Vice President of the Classified Senate
- Classified Senate service record: Vice President (2015-)
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 25047 (Bookstore)
- FC years of service: 37 years
- Goals for Classified Senate: Increase interaction between faculty, students, administration, and classified staff.
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
– Coco Chanel
- Classified Senate Position: Recording Officer
- Contact Info: email@example.com or Ext. 25098 (Office of the VP, Instruction)
- FC years of service: 9 years
- Goals for Classified Senate: To provide support to our Classified Senate President; Go the extra mile and donate time to solidify the inner workings of Senate; Create some fun activities to get the campus involved.
“Absolutely everything happens for a reason…the key is to stay humble, always reflect, and make the best of every situation!”
- Classified Senate Position: Treasurer
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 25400 (Math & Computer Science)
- FC years of service: 16 years
- Goals for Classified Senate: I want to support the Classified Senate as well as all classified across campus. To work with Staff Development to develop/create activities that are specifically geared towards classified and their needs.